Reason Every size option has an associated option id mapped in the DB. Whenever options are uploaded/updated, the mapping changes. For example, Size S has option id 3, but when the options are updated/uploaded, it might happen that the option id is now changed to 12. Now when a order is created for Size S, system tries to look for option id 3 which now may be empty. In this case the order will be created without Size.
Solution To solve this we have to ensure that every product has at least one size associated with it. For products like bags, jewelry, bed sheets etc, we should use OS as size.
Settings > Stores . Edit any store you want to set. Go to the Server tab. You can find attached image for the setting. Set the Url you want to use. And clear the cache. You’ll find that the product images link from product and category page will be changed.
Camera slider module
is used for setting up the banner images for the Home page
HOW TO ACCESS IT
b) Then click edit
c) After that we have to click on Existing Module.
d) Then go to the store, in which you have to apply changes and then click edit
e) Then a page will open like this:-
General settings –
There are 5
components in general settings:
Slider Name:- The
name of the slider is written here.
2. Width Slider:- Here width of the slider is mentioned
3. Height Slider:- In this field, the height of slider is mentioned
4. Layout Type:- Here the type of layout selected is mentioned
5. Transition Time:- In this field, we can set the transition time between two images
f) After general setting page, we have a separate page for each slider
There are 4
desktop:-In this field, the banner to be shown on desktop screen is uploaded.
2. Image for Mobile:-If the client wants different banners for desktop and mobile then we can do so by uploading the banner to be shown on mobile screen in this field.
3. Link:-The link is mentioned in this field
4. Sort order:- Suppose, Slide 1 will always be first image in the carousel. If we have to set new image as the first image then all the slides have to be adjusted accordingly. For ex- Slide 1 will become slide 2, slide 2 will have to become slide 3 and so on. So to make it easy, we can put the sort order number in this field.
Step 1. Go to catalog and then select catalog manger in the dashboard.
Step 2. In that go to export and select store and select attribute delete option. In this we have selected Spykar as our store and then click on export button
Step 3. After clicking on export button this excel file will be downloaded as shown here. Now among all these product id we will see whose attribute are wrong and which among them has to be deleted. We will keep those product id in that sheet only and will delete rest all correct product id.
Step 4. As you can see in the previous image the data sheet had all the product id here you can see only those product id are which has some discrepancies. Save this sheet in csv format.
Step 5. After saving the sheet for selected product id in csv formal import that sheet after selecting the brand and import type and click on choose file
Step 6. Choose file or you can also drag drop the selected file. Then click on import.