In order to do payment reconciliation of orders made through CCavenue payment gateway. Follow the below mentioned steps.
- Go to CCavenue dashboard at https://dashboard.ccavenue.com/
- Login with the credentials for the store.
- Dashboard > Orders > Order Lookup > Select Date Range > Order Status as shipped > Click on “Search” button
- The data can be downloaded in excel/CSV files.
- From Kartify, download/filter particular order from Sales/Orders
Kartify > Sales > Orders > Filter out the order using filters/Export orders in CSV files
- Please note, to filter/export, missing order(s), you need to select “Missing orders” in order status filter separately. Orders with rest of the status (other than missing orders) can be exported all together.
- Comparing the data/payment status from CCavenue dashboard and Kartify orders, further actions can be taken.
- For Fynd stores, to process the missing orders (for which payments has been confirmed), go to Systems > Tools > Fynd API > Gofynd API > Confirm Payment > Fill in Gofynd order ID > Hit execute button. The order(s) will from missing/processing to processed state.
We have an inbuilt mechanism for refunding the razorpay payments for stores which are integrated with FYND. One such store is Ruosh. The process is quite simple. You just need to follow couple of steps.
We get a REFUND_INITIATED webhook from FYND for all the stores for which refund has to be processed.
STEP 1 -> Go to the kartify admin panel.
STEP 2 -> Go to Sales -> Order
STEP 3 -> Filter data from the Event box for REFUND_INITIATED webhook.
STEP 4 -> Click on the action button for the order for which you would like to process refund.
STEP 5 -> In the payment column, you need to click on the Refund Money button.
Thats it!! You have processed the refund amount.
User should follow the steps below to check Gofynd Email Log against any order.
Go to Kartify and follow the mentioned flow and fill the required details
Sales > Orders > Fill the “order number” in Order ID > See the details
The details displayed against the order would include partner order ID, customer name, status, date added, date modified, payment method, etc. More details can be seen by clicking on “View” under “Action”
Check if partner order ID is there against customer order ID. NOTE : If it is not created, then no e-mail would be triggered for the customer.
As it can be seen in the above image, there is a Partner Order ID. Using this Partner Order ID, the Gofynd Email log can be seen.
Follow the path to see any Gofynd Webhook and Gofynd email log against the order
Systems > Tools > Data Log > Table – Select Gofynd Webhook > Gofynd Order ID – Fill the Partner Order ID > Filter
See carefully in the picture, the store_ID mentioned is 40. The store_ID should always be the same as actual store ID. Incase it is “0” the Gofynd email won’t be triggered and the customer won’t receive any emails.
Systems > Tools > Data Log > Table – Select Gofynd Email > Gofynd Order ID – Fill the Partner Order ID > Filter
The email received by the customer in the above would look like the following
The message in the Kartify Gofynd email section is same as the mail received by the customer.