How to add Flat Shipping Rates
For the purpose of adding/ editing a flat shipping rate from the Kartify backend. Follow the below mentioned steps to create the settings to add/ edit flat shipping rate –
Step 1: Go to the left hand side navigation bar and look for Extensions
Step 2: Click on extensions and select extensions from the drop down and from the drop down under Choose the extension type select Shipping as shown below
Step 3: Look for Flat Rate in the list and click on the edit icon (violet coloured)
Step 4: Select the brand from the store column and click on the edit icon (follow the black arrow). If the brand is not in the list, create a new brand by clicking on the plus icon in the top right corner (follow the red arrow)
Step 5: Fill in the required details, select the appropriate geo zone and make sure to set the status to enable/disable based on the preference
(Note: You will be redirected to the same page to add/edit flat rates)
- Store: Brand for which you want to enable the feature
- Cost: minimum amount for which will allow the feature to enable itself
- Tax Class: select the category under which it can be taxed
- Geo Zone: select the zone where the product will be delivered
- Status: set it to enable to enable the feature
Step 6: Save the details by clicking on the save icon in the top right corner.
Clear cache and check changes will reflect on your website!