How to check statistics data on Kartify?
In this section you can look at the statistics of a store and use the filters to get various statistics about the store. Below are the steps to find these statistics
Step 1: Reports > Statistics
From the left hand side navigation panel select Reports and from the dropdown select Statistics
Step 2: Select the store, filter and export.
Select the store and apply the desired filter. Click on export and the results will downloaded in a CSV file
- Store: select the store for which you want the statistics
- Filter Type: select the filter type from the dropdown
- Disabled Categories: categories which are disabled from the backend
- Products with Inventory: products which are in stock
- Out of Stocks Products: products whose inventory ran out of stock
- Bestselling Products in the last 7 days: products which have been popular with the customers for the last 7 days
- Products without any sale in the last 15 days: products which haven’t been purchased by the customers in the last 15 days