How to create a promotion on a category on the basis of price slabs
Consider the promotion requirements are as following :
Order between :
- Rs. 9999 – Rs. 14999 = User gets Rs. 1000 off
- Rs. 15000 – Rs. 19999 = User gets Rs. 2000 off
- Above Rs. 20000 = User gets Rs. 3000 off
- Follow the path :
Dashboard > Promotions > Promotions V1 > New Promotion
2. Under General settings tab fill up the promotion details:
- Enter module name and promotion name
- Status: Enable to make the promotion live. Disable to discontinue.
- Stackable: If yes, the user can use other promotions as well along with this promotion while checking out. Select no, if user should not use this promotion with any other.
- Can be applied more than once : Select yes only if you want the same offer to applied more than once in the same order, else select no.
- Select usage details and start/end date as per the requirements
- Promotion type: You can make the promotion automatic or use the promotion using a coupon
3. Under Conditions tab fill up the promotion details:
- Select condition – “Product from Category in cart”
- Type in and select your category
- Select parent and child category option (if applicable)
- Mention the minimum quantity if required
4. Under Actions tab:
- Select “Cart total with discount with ranges”
- Input the slab values
- Select whether to give fixed amount or percentage off
- Mention the value in the adjacent field
5. Click on Save button on top right.