What is Store Locator?
Store Locator is a function that helps customers find the location of a specific physical store.
It is used for the purpose of adding/ editing/ managing a store locator under storefront design on the Kartify backend.
Follow the below mentioned steps to create the settings –
Step 1: General settings –
(1) Kartify Dashboard >Storefront Design >Store Locator >Add/Manage Store
(2) If we have only a single store then we also can add them manually by clicking + icon at the top.
Now, once you click on + sign it will redirect you to a form page where you need to fill in following details in search and add store tab
Step 2: Search and Add Store Settings –
- Location Hint: Address of the store, which will be displayed on the store locator page on the left side.
- City: The city in which store is located.
- Longitude: The Longitude details of the location or you can also drop the pin to the same location.
- Latitude: The Latitude details of the location or you can also drop the pin to the same location.
- Title: This will be displayed on the google map, when you click on the pin.
- Address: This will be displayed on the google map below the title, when you click on the pin.
- Store Link: Not Required
- Logo: Pin Icon/ it could be the icon shared by the brand(size: 80x 60), which will be displayed on the store locator page on the left side. Also, Upload the file on S3 in same location/ folder.
- Store Image: Image of the store, which will be displayed on the map, Upload the file on S3 in same location/ folder.
- Store Type:
– Shop in Shop: in case brand is available at a multi brand store.
– Store: in case brand has their own physical brand store.
- Status: This should be enabled.
Click on save button on the top right corner and your store locator will be created successfully
Step 3: To add a list of stores –
If in case you have a list of stores to be added, we can do the same with the help of Excel file saved with CSV format and import using an icon on top.
Step 4: To update Store Locator Pin –
In case you want to change the default pin, kindly follow the following steps:
- From store locator setting you can add the image/ pin which will be shown on the map, when you hover on a particular store location. Also, this setting enables you to add small and big pin at the same time.
Big Pin and Small Pin Standard size: 30 x 38 and 24 x 30
- Make sure that you Upload the file on S3 in same location, when you update the image from the gallery. Now click on save button on the top right corner and your store locator pin will be updated successfully
Step 5: To add Google Map API –
To add google map API, kindly generate the same using the steps mention in the link Click Here .
In case you need more clarity, refer to this video Click Here .
- For Google Map API, you need to add the Google Address API Key for enabling store locator map functionality as shown below :
Kindly click on save button on the top and save all the valuable changes.