Store Locator is a function that helps customers find the location of a specific physical store.
For the purpose of adding/ editing/ managing a store locator under storefront design on the Kartify backend.
Follow the below mentioned steps to create the settings –
(1) Kartify Dashboard >Storefront Design >Store Locator >Add/Manage Store
(2) If we have only a single store then we also can add them manually by clicking + icon at the top.
Now, once you click on + sign it will redirect you to a form page where you need to fill in following details in search and add store tab
Search and Add Store Setting–
- Location Hint: Address of the store, which will be displayed on the store locator page on the left side
- City: The city in which store is located
- Longitude: The Longitude details of the location or you can also drop the pin to the same location the pin
- Latitude: the Latitude details of the location or you can also drop the pin to the same location the pin
- Title: This will be displayed on the google map, when you click on the pin
- Address: This will be displayed on the google map below the title, when you click on the pin
- Store Link: Note Required
- Logo: Pin Icon/ it could be the icon shared by the brand(size: 80x 60), which will be displayed on the store locator page on the left side. Also, Upload the file on S3 in same location/ folder
- Store Image: image of the store, which will be displayed on the map, Upload the file on S3 in same location/ folder
- Store Type:
– Shop in Shop: in case brand is available at a multi brand store
– Store: in case brand has there own physical brand store
- Status: This should be enabled
Click on save button on the top right corner and your store locator will be created successfully
(3) If in case you have a list of stores to be added, we can do the same with the help of Excel file saved with CSV format and import using an icon on top.
(4) In case you want to change the default pin, kindly follow the following steps:
- From store locator setting you can add the image/ pin which will be shown on the map, when you hover on a particular store location. Also, this setting enables you to add small and big pin at the same time.
Big Pin and Small Pin Standard size: 30 x 38 and 24 x 30
- Make sure that you Upload the file on S3 in same location, when you update the image from the gallery. now you click on save button on the top right corner and your store locator pin will be updated successfully
(5) Add google map API, kindly generate the same using the steps mention in the link https://developers.google.com/maps/gmp-get-started in case you need more clarity refer to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINleRduCWM&feature=youtu.be
- Google Map API, need to add the API for enabling store locator map functionality
kindly click on save button on the top and same all the valuable changes.