What are the Options?
With the help of this module, you can give multiple options for a product to the customers to show on the product page.
How to create the options ?
Step 1 – Go to the left-hand side navigation bar and go to Catalog. From the drop-down select Options.
Step 2 – After clicking on Options – to add a new option, click on the + icon shown on the top right corner.
Step 3 –
- Option Name – Add Option name (Example – Size/Color etc)
- Type – From the drop-down select the design/style of the Option (Preffered – Radio) Example shared above.
- Sort Order – If you have multiple options for a single product then add Sort order (it will define the images which will come 1/2nd/3rd etc) otherwise to be kept blank.
- By clicking on the + icon to add new option value shown in the below screenshot.
- Option Value Example – S/M/L/XL/XXL for Size Option
- Image – To be kept blank
- Sort Order (it will define the option value which will come 1/2nd/3rd etc)
Step 4 – After adding all the details Click on the save icon on the top right corner.
Step 5 – To edit any current option click on the option you want to edit and then follow step 3-4.
How to delete an Option
Select the option you want to delete and then click on the delete icon on the top right corner.